Careers in additive manufacturing
Be part of the additive manufacturing revolution.
3T-am is at the forefront of laser-based additive manufacturing. We are a production partner for various different customers over a diverse range of industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport and Medical.
Vacancies at 3T-am
3T-am is a strong and motivated team of like-minded, professional people who are proud of the success that has been achieved to date. The company will continue to grow significantly over the next 5-10 years and we are committed to ensuring we continue to be the best in the industry, offering the highest level of customer service. An innovative company with modern facilities, an excellent benefits package and an active social committee who organise regular events and activities.
View our current vacancies here.
Graduate Engineers Programme
3T-am is constantly looking for the next generation of talent to join our great team of Engineers. The two-year Graduate Programme will immerse you in R&D, Applications Engineering and Technical Sales/Quality Management. You will work in many different areas of the business and tasks will include project management, designing support strategies, process control, problem-solving and analysis, metallographic preparation and finite element analysis. The future of the role after the two years would be integrating into one of the key departments of the business.
3T-am’s Engineering Apprenticeships give you the opportunity to learn a wide range of engineering skills and processes while under the instruction of skilled technical staff, prior to specialising in one area with ongoing employment and career development prospects.
Training will incorporate but not be limited to hand fitting/finishing, quality inspection, manual machining, CNC multi axis machining, modelling, additive manufacturing set-up and CAD design for AM optimisation. There’s the potential for formal training up to degree level if agreed by employee and employer. The apprenticeship programme is a key valued part of the 3T-am growth plan.
If you would like to apply for any role within 3T-am, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
The successful candidate will join 3T to contribute towards operational excellence. The candidate will be given the opportunity to embrace continuous improvement culture to sustain the vision of being the global first choice production supplier. This is a key role in the quality team with opportunity to be part of the operational excellence team. We are keen to recruit a professional with strong values, high work ethic, team-orientated and hard-working to join our company. For this role we require an excellent communicator to develop the quality support that we offer our internal customers and internal suppliers.
- Create standard and bespoke inspection report.
- Experience and working knowledge of complex product inspection.
- Programme (On-line and Off-line) and run CMM.
- Check and validate CMM programmes.
- Assist with control of calibrated items.
- Support continuous improvement of inspection function.
- Identify and report non-conformance.
- Support root cause investigation related to product/ process and contribute towards corrective/preventative action.
- Support Goods In, dispatch, product release, and stores activities.
Experience and Qualifications:
- English, Maths, literacy to a good competence level.
- Proficient in standard inspection equipment (e.g. length / height / bore / thread gauges).
- Proficient in specialist inspection equipment (e.g. CMM, White Light Scanner, Hardness tester).
- Total preventative maintenance of CMM / White Light Scanner.
- Creating and compile First Article Inspection Reports, MSA, GR&R and SPC.
- Materials testing competence (e.g. porosity, hardness, surface roughness).
- Workshop skills for manufacture of jigs, go/no-go gauges.
- Able to create engineering drawings from 3D CAD models
- Experience with CMM programming Mitutoyo MCOSMOS with SP25 scanning module and Cat1000ps desirable.
If you are interested, please contact us at [email protected].