What are Cookies and how do we use them?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or access, including 3T RPD’s own website and services. They are widely used to make websites and services function with greater efficiency, and to provide information about our users’ experience during use of, or interaction with, our websites and services. Some cookies last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you exit your browser whereas other cookies may last for longer than your web session, including after you exit your browser.
For example, 3T RPD may use the information cookies provide in the following ways:
- To recognise your computer when you visit our website
- To improve the website’s usability
- To analyse the use of the website
- To track you as you navigate our website to help us understand your experience
- To remember you when you return to our website
Full details of the types of cookies and their purpose can be found here.